Tuesday 13 August 2013

Last post in the UK!

So. Here I am in London, ready to catch a flight from Heathrow tomorrow morning. I am staying over with a friend tonight and meeting the rest of the Dom Rep team at the airport tomorrow.

Its been a pretty busy few weeks but it has been lovely to catch up with friends and family, go to favorite scottish haunts, do some cycling, swimming in the sea and climb my first Munro! I've been driving around the Perthshire countryside putting my new driving skillz to the test by dodging sheep and red squirrels.

It was my 18th birthday two days ago. It was lovely to spend it at home being thourghly well treated!

So the plan is, we fly to Miami tomorrow and from there on to Santo Domingo where we will stay on Wednesday night before taking the bus to our projects on Thursday morning.

I hope to do some more posting in the next few weeks. Internet is limited but I hope to be able to keep you all suitably updated!


No comments:

Post a Comment